Prosciutto & Zucchini Pizza
For the base:
- 1 ½ cups (225g) Lighthouse Bread & Pizza Plain Flour
- 1 tsp dried yeast (We recommend using Lighthouse Yeast + Bread Improver)
- 1 tsp salt
- 160ml lukewarm water
- 2 tsp olive oil
For the Toppings:
- 1 tbsp tomato pizza sauce
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 100g prosciutto
1. Place flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Dissolve yeast in a little lukewarm water then stir in remaining water.
2. Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture. Place in dissolved yeast and oil into the well and gradually work the flour in from the sides.
3. Remove dough from bowl and knead until smooth and elastic. If dough is sticky, add 1-2 tablespoons of extra flour. Place dough into a clean bowl, cover with a damp cloth and leave in a warm place until dough doubles in size.
4. Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface until thin. Add toppings and bake at 220°C (200°C fan forced) for 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.