- 1 Sachet Lighthouse Crusty White Vienna Bread Mix
- 1 Sachet Lighthouse Yeast
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 ¾ Cups (430ml) Lukewarm water
1. In a bowl of a stand mixer, add measured amounts of water and olive oil. Then, add in the bread mix and sugar. Spread yeast evenly onto the bread mix.
2. Mix with the dough hook attachment on low speed until combined (approx. 10 minutes), increase to medium speed and mix for another 10 minutes.
3. Place dough into a lightly greases bowl and cover with a clean damp tea towel or cling ﬁlm. Leave in a warm place until dough doubles in size (approx. 60-90 minutes*).
4. Preheat oven to 220˚C conventional or 200˚C fan-forced.
5. Gently turn out dough onto a well-ﬂoured surface and divide into two pieces. Gently stretch out each piece into your desired shape. Carefully but quickly transfer them onto lined and dusted baking trays. Dust with ﬂour and cover with a clean tea towel for a further 35-45 minutes.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a wire rack to cool before slicing.