- 2 cups (350g) Lighthouse Premium All Purpose Self Raising Flour
- 3/4 tsp (4g) salt
- 60g butter, soft
- 2 free-range eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp (7ml) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (240ml) milk
- 250g fresh or frozen blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 200˚C (180˚C fan forced). Lightly grease and line a muffin tray with paper cases.
2. Add butter and sugar into the bowl of an electric mixer and mix.
3. Add eggs one at a time and mix until fully incorporated. Mix in the vanilla extract.
4. Gradually add flour and milk, beating at a low speed. Once completely mixed gently fold in the blueberries.
5. Scoop an even amount of batter into each cup of the prepared muffin tray.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes until brown or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
7. Transfer onto a wire rack to cool completely.